Having great skin will make you look younger and feel healthier no matter how old or young you are in years, and nothing makes you feel as wonderful as having glowing or radiant skin.
In today’s time, when pollution is more than population, it’s imperative to take extra care of the skin in order to prevent it from losing its natural moisture, glow and fairness.
And home remedies can do wonders for the skin.
The natural remedies we present to you can return your lost charm and glow, that too, instantly.
1. Skin Whitening Apple Cream
The alpha hydroxy acids or AHA’s present in apples improves skin color and elasticity of the skin.
– Soak peeled apple slices in milk for 20 minutes and then blend to form a creamy paste.
– Place in the freezer for 10 minutes, and then mix a tsp of lemon juice, apply all over your face and neck.
– Rinse off after 15 minutes with cool water and massage an ice cube. The skin looks baby soft, smooth with a rosy white glow. Follow this for a week to get fair skin naturally.
2. Chilled Orange juice
Orange juice keeps your skin healthy and fair. The vitamin C and Vitamin A present in an orange juice minimized spots, pigmentation and give an evenly toned fairer complexion naturally.
– Take 3 tbsp of chilled orange juice, dip a small cotton wool in this and dab on the face gently.
– Let it sit for 5 to 7 minutes and then wash off with cold water. Repeat this for up to 7 days to get fair skin.
3. Tomato Juice as Lightening Cleanser
Juices from tomato dissolves all impurities from the skin, reduces the production of melanin in the skin, protects the skin from UV damage and gives an oil-free, noticeably light skin tone.
– Mash half-ripe tomato pulp, mix a tsp of baking soda and a tsp of honey.
– Mix it well and gently rub this mixture all over your face and neck.
– Wash after 5 minutes.
4. Papaya and Cucumber Whitening Face Pack
This face pack is enriched with skin whitening enzymes, healthy vitamins, and powerful antioxidants that boost collagen production in the skin, treats skin imperfections like discoloration, dark marks, pigmentation and gives a clear, snow-white skin.
– Place equal amount of ripe papaya slices and cucumber slices into the blender and blend until smooth.
– Mix a tsp of fresh milk cream and then apply it on your face and neck.
– Wash off after 20 minutes.
5. Lemon and Aloe Vera for Instant Fair Skin
This mixture will boost blood circulation in the face leaves skin amazingly refreshed, glossy and fairer.
– To prepare, just dissolve 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1/2 squeezed lemon juice to a half cup of water, pour into the ice-cube tray and freeze.
– Daily in the morning, massage this ice-cube for 2 minutes.
– Repeat every day for best results.
So, don’t waste hours in salon, just give a try to these cheap but effective home remedies.
Video Source: https://youtu.be/bEhiHAMtX9E